Friday, April 5, 2013

University of Delhi M.A History Part-I, II Semester Examination Results November December 2012

University of Delhi M.A History Part-I, II Semester Examination Results Nov/Dec 2012:

University of Delhi DU published the PG Courses M.A History Part-II Fourth Semester Ex-Student and M.A History Part-I (I Semester), Part-II (III Semester) Examination Results  November/December 2012 in the Delhi University official website on 4th April 2013.

Here we update the direct website link of Delhi University to get the UG and PG Courses Nov/Dec 2012 Semester Examinations Results. So all students visit the below website link and just enter your roll number and download your marks details.



Delhi University PG M.A History Exam Results 2013:

https://www.du.ac.in/

https://www.du.ac.in/index.php?page=examination-results

M.A. History ( Ex-Student) :- Part-II (IV Semester) Nov/Dec 2012 Results
M.A. (History) :- Part I (I Semester), Part II (III Semester) Nov/Dec 2012 Results
M.Com. (S.O.L.) :- Part I (I Semester), Part II (III Semester) Nov/Dec 2012 Results

Delhi University will announce soon the May/June 2013 Post Graduate Programmes, Under Graduate Programmes Examination Time Table in the above official website. After the examinations they will publish the exam results in the same official website.

Contact Details:

University Of Delhi, Delhi-110 007, India

No comments:

Post a Comment